As the nights draw in a little earlier and a lot cooler, we all start craving some heartier meals at dinner time. But that doesn’t have to mean unhealthy. These homemade chicken nuggets use a combination of breadcrumbs and milled seeds for the coating so they’re packed full of nutrients. Serve with homemade wedges and a big side of greens!
– 500g chicken breast, diced;
– 2 slice granary bread;
– 2 tbsp milled seeds (we use pumpkin, chia and flax);
– 2 eggs;
– 1 tsp paprika;
– Salt and pepper.
– Preheat the oven to 200C fan and line a baking tray with paper;
– Lightly toast the bread then blitz in a food processor to make a thick crumb;
– Tip the crumbs onto a plate and mix in the seeds, paprika, salt and pepper;
– Lightly beat the 2 eggs, then pour onto a second plate;
– Coat each portion of chicken in the egg, then the breadcrumbs, and then spread on the baking tray;
Yas has an unrivalled passion for health and fitness and is dedicated to helping promote a healthy body image and greater self-confidence amongst clients. With years of training experience behind her, Yas has worked with clients from beginner to national sports-level, producing results in body composition and strength which speak for themselves. Having trained countless women, including herself, through pregnancy she is a strong advocate for pre and postnatal exercise and is passionate about encouraging women to discover the many benefits of strength training through pregnancy.